More destinations in Uttar Pradesh
Search related to Uttar Pradesh Tourism
Uttar Pradesh Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Uttar Pradesh:
- Between november and february is an ideal time to visit Uttar Pradesh.
- Why Go to Uttar Pradesh ?:
- Famous as the northern province, rich in art, literature, history and tradition, the glory of kumbh mela, Taj Mahal of Agra, forts, monuments, heritage and cultural tours, Buddhists, Christians, Jains, Hindus, the city of pilgrimages of all religions, situated on the banks of rivers, famous for the city of Sarnath, Rama and Krishna, famous for the city of Nizamo, famous for Lucknow.
Uttar Pradesh, popularly known as the Golden Bird, is an important tourist destination for Indian and foreign tourists, Uttar Pradesh has a diverse Himalayan mountains and the Indus-Ganga plains in the south. Where there is a scenic spot of all religions, the dari is different from where Banaras is the most important religious place here. The flow of both ganga and Yamuna rivers in Uttar Pradesh is the 'heartland of India', known as the 'heartland of India', a state with a rich cultural heritage, the wonderful monument is worth watching in this ancient city. Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, is travelled by pilgrims from different parts of the world. The ancient tourist route along the rivers and the city and city with narrow lanes, inhabited by a rich culture, is one of the important classical dance forms. This is the fourth largest state in India spread over an area of 243,290 sq km.
Uttar Pradesh is a state where festivals of all religions are celebrated from time to time. Religious practices and festivals form an integral part of the state's society and culture. Many festivals are celebrated here on the basis of caste and religion. The most important festivals are Deepawali, Holi, Muharram, Chhath Puja, Ram Navami, Dussehra, Mahavir Jayanti, Krishna Janmashtami, Eid, Guru Nanak Jayanti, Mahashivratri, Barh Vafat, Christmas and Bakrid.
How to Reach Uttar Pradesh
- By Air: Can travel to the state quickly and without any hassle with the help of air, Agra, Kanpur, Varanasi and Lucknow are the domestic air routes here.
- By Road: You plan to go off the road, you can go through a car connected to a lot of major places from the state.
- By Train: Uttar Pradesh has many railway stations which are built in all the major cities and can select the railway station according to the destination.