More destinations in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Search related to Dadra and Nagar Haveli Tourism
Dadra And Nagar Haveli Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Dadra and Nagar Haveli:
- Summer season between April and June, between November and February is an ideal time to visit Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
The delightful nature of Western India gives tourists lush green forests, Mass waterfall, flowing rivers, With its variety of flora and fauna reaching its happy country abroad, this Dadar Nagar mansion is a very ancient heritage. There is a crowd of tourists from the corner to roam. Tourists experience fine Portuguese architecture and tribal culture of Silvasa Is. Dadra and Nagar Haveli have a very exciting place to calm down.
How to Reach Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- By Air: The nearest airport 164 kms away from here is Mumbai which is not the same airport at Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- By Road: National Highway No. 8 (Western Express Highway) passes through this area. Silvassa Pashichmi, the state capital, is associated with major cities in India
- By Train: Many important trains arrive at this railway station every day.