More destinations in Uttarakhand
Search related to Uttarakhand Tourism
Uttarakhand Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Uttarakhand:
- All year is an ideal time to visit Uttarakhand.
- Why Go to Uttarakhand ?:
- Famous as Devbhoomi, high mountains, hill stations, whitewater river rafting, for pilgrimage trips, skiing experience, wildlife tourism, yoga, honeymoon destination, charming trekking, birdwatching, culture and heritage, photography tours, lakes, sacred Hindu temples, and national parks.
Uttarakhand is a very famous state called the land of the most beautiful devtao in India. The one who comes here loves this kingdom very quickly. Uttarakhand is a travel destination where tourists are making it a tourist destination in India, all of which, covering high mountains, bright currents, glaciers and surgical lakes, make uttarakhand an anticipated tourist destination in India. Whose capital is Dehradun. Friends, The top part of india in India is Uttarakhand which is a very likeable litigant. Where there was the voice of the deities, which is mentioned in the Vedas, Puranas, especially kedarkhand. Uttarakhand is wonderful in a historical and cultural significance and natural beauty. In The city of Uttaranchal, which is located in the north, has a population of about crores of people, Adiguru Shankeracharya has set a wonderful example of coordinating Indian culture by establishing the four dhammas of badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamunotri, with late aura. Uttarakhand is a very large-lying city that fascinates people, with many tourist destinations and a wealth of shrines that have a distinct identity. In Uttarakhand, all kinds of animal birds are green grassy places, connecting garden-twirls and holy confluences, mother Ganga Yamuna Jesse rivers, which flow with cold water tomorrow. Which has been the basis of the lives of the people since old. The sage munites of the Stone age are known as Dev Bhoomi because of the great saints, gods, sages, munites, yogis, ascetics, godly avatars. The history of Uttarakhand is as old as that of mankind. Many inscriptions, copper letters and ancient relics have also been found here.
Traditionally, women from Uttarakhand wore ghagra and angdi, and men wore churidar pajamas and kurtas. Now they have been replaced by petticoats, blouses and sarees. Woolen clothes are used in winter (winter). In many areas, on the occasion of auspicious functions such as marriage etc., there is still the tradition of wearing a skirt of sunil. There is a tradition of wearing goitre, throat, jay mala, nath in the nose, earful in the ears, kundal in the neck. Shrishphool in the head, gold or silver paunji in the hands and nettle, pajeb, paonta are worn in the feet. Home is the tradition of wearing jewelery at family gatherings. The married woman is identified by wearing a sore throat. It is also common practice to wear backyard on auspicious occasions like marriages etc.
In Uttarakhand also, like other states, religion caste people celebrate their 2 festivals year-round with joy. Apart from the major festivals of India like Deepawali, Holi, Dussehra, etc., there are some local festivals such as: Devidhura Mela (Champawat), Purnagiri Mela (Champawat), Nanda Devi Mela (Almora), Gauchar Mela (Chamoli), Vaishakhi (Uttarkashi) , Magh Mela (Uttarkashi), Uttarayani Mela (Bageshwar), Vishu Mela (Jaunsar Bawar), Harela (Kumaon), Ganga Dussehra, Nanda Devi Rajajat Yatra which takes place every twelfth year.
How to Reach Uttarakhand
- By Air: Provides helicopter services to Kedarnath, the famous pilgrimage site from Fata. Pantnagar Airport is connected only to Delhi which is also connected through charter aircraft. Apart from these two, Pithoragarh, Naini Saini has an airport, which will soon be open to the public which will connect Dehradun in a flight of only 25-30 minutes. The airport has good connectivity in Dehradun.
- By Road: Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) has a viable cluster of buses connecting most parts of the state as well as cities like Delhi. Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) runs buses to several destinations in Uttarakhand including Haldwani. It also facilitates high altitude sites, the major National Highway connection is NH 109, which connects the entire Kumaon region including Nainital, Kausani, Mukteshwar, Almora, Ranikhet to Delhi.
- By Train: Connects the hilly state of Uttarakhand well by railways above 1500 metres. Railway station at Foothills is a well connected destination by train so far Uttarakhand Railway Department has 16 large and small railway stations so far, uttarakhand travel by train Uttarakhand can also get AC tyres and non AC tiers from passenger trains connecting well by railways to chair car.