More destinations in Kerala
Search related to Kerala Tourism
Kerala Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Kerala:
- November to February is an ideal time to visit Kerala.
- Why Go to Kerala ?:
- Gods on Country,For ancient beaches and long beaches, for spices and rubber production, exciting boat races, rich wildlife, special art, lifestyle, language and literature, unique architecture and energetic dance, Ayurvedic therapies, fragrant spices, food, honeymoon destinations
The most beautiful South Indian Kerala of the subcontinent is the last of a quiet beloved journey filled with a pragcirtic environment considered by National Geographic magazine as one of the 10 parades of the earth. The fresh water of rivers is best to sit on the banks of the sea by a canal called "backwaters" and ideal for spending time from the beginning of winter, the state becomes rich with beautiful places, adventure activities, lush vegetation places and much more. Many museums, monuments, cultural sites, restaurants, unique sights and countless places in the state are also known as Gods on Country. Known as the Land of Gods. It is considered to be a country of coconut, downstream land, culture and traditions. Kerala is one of the best destinations in the world for any kind of family vacation or honeymoon. Kerala coconut, the land of the downstream, is famous for culture. Folk dances of Kerala are considered famous all over India
How to Reach Kerala
- By Air: The State has three main airports in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Kozhikode by which Kerala can be reached by air. Paripur Airport, Kozhikode presents domestic air services across the international airport, which provides service in both major domestic and international flights all over the world
- By Road: Its is directly connected to Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh by road which is an extended system of National Highway No. 4. system, 1ed, 4, 1 and metal roads connecting Kerala with the rest of the country. Buses, tourist taxis and autos are the best means of road transport.
- By Train: Well connected metropolitan cities from all major cities of India, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai incorporated through an effective train service link, Kerala has around 200 railway stations connecting both within and outside Kerala. Anyone here can use super-fast