More destinations in Karnataka
Search related to Karnataka Tourism
Karnataka Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Karnataka:
- November to April is an ideal time to visit Karnataka.
- Why Go to Karnataka ?:
- Land of Arabian Sea and Lakshadweep Sea, Ancient Temples, Charming Mountains, Beaches & Forests, Mysore Dussehra, Karnataka Sandalwood Fragrances, Ancient Sculpture Temples, Manicure Gardens, Ornate Buildings and Magnificent Palaces, Hill Station
Karnataka, famous for its traditional craftsmanship with 74,122 square miles (1,91,976 km2), is the eighth largest state land in South India with one state districts in South India. Karnataka, which contributes significantly to Hindustani music, is the most centrally touristed state of Bengaluru, the capital city of India. This state is known until the prehistoric stone age
How to Reach Karnataka
- By Air: Karnataka binds its borders with Maharashtra and Goa in north, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. And makes the journey to Karnataka very successful and simple. Bangalore -Kempegowda International Airport International Mangalore-Mangalore International Airport International Belaggam-Belgaum Airport/ Sambhara Air Force Station-Domestichubli-Dharwad Hubli Airport/Pai Hubli Air Force Base-Domestichubli-Dharwad Hubli Airport/ Hubli Air Force Base-DomesticMaisur-Mysore Airport-DomesticVidyanagar Airport-Domestic
- By Road: it connects the state with all other states and towns in South India. Moreover, NEKRTC Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation It connects the state with all other states and towns in South India. In addition, NEKRTC is very much settled.
- By Train: After joining Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Sikkim, Chennai, Kolkata and Jammu, railways in the city train from their scheduled time a short while later.