More destinations in Rajasthan
Search related to Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Rajasthan:
- Winter (October to March) is an ideal time to visit Rajasthan.
- Why Go to Rajasthan ?:
- Famous as the Land of Kings, Old Kilos, Palace, famous for havelis, for riding the ooot in the desert, wildlife, lakes, religious places, fairs and festivals, for handicrafts, for rich and artistic culture, for dances like Kalbellia and Roamer, for a visit to royal glory and famous for the Thar Desert.
Rajasthan, a state with 10.4% of India and Rajasthani heritage, whose beauty and aroma of land has made tourists a centre of attraction. The culture here is making Rajasthan mad at the people. Whose earth's aroma extends far and away. Rajasthan is the heritage of Rajputana Rajao in the old times. Which is a good place for about 342.329 square kilometres of people to rotate. It is covered by the Great Indian Desert, Thar. The art here is a distinctive style of architectural art.
How to Reach Rajasthan
- By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is an airport near IGM, which makes a distance of 250, through regular flights connecting major cities like Delhi and Mumbai to Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
- By Road: Easy to travel here by bus The National Highway of Rajasthan is a good road stretching over 5655 km.
- By Train: Super Fast Rail for Delhi and Mumbai in Rajasthan, and a lot of trains go to Rajasthan from their scheduled time.