More destinations in Madhya Pradesh
Search related to Madhya Pradesh Tourism
Madhya Pradesh Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Madhya Pradesh:
- October to March is an ideal time to visit Madhya Pradesh.
- Why Go to Madhya Pradesh ?:
- Rich Heritage, Khajuraho, Architectural, Limestone, Manganese and Important Repository of Dolomite, Vivid Wildlife Sanctuaries, Shrines and Heritage Places, Rich Cultural, Sanchi Stupa, Temple in Khajuraho, Rock Shelter at Bhimbetka, Fort of Gwalior, For Devi Jagdambi Temple, Omkareshwar, Maheshwar, Ujjain, Bhopal, Amarkantak, Chitrakoot
Madhya Pradesh is an ancient land with a unique heritage between Madhya India. Eastern Bandhavgarh and Kanha National Park, the location of bengal tiger reserves starting in the 10th century, its Hindu and Jain temples in Khajuraho are famous for carving erotic scenes. Rich in mineral resources, Madhya Pradesh is the largest reserve of diamonds and copper. India's largest state by area, which was Madhya Pradesh till November 1, 2000, is spreading its light all over the culture of India. Whose colourful beauty and enchanting fragrance are spreading all around.
How to Reach Madhya Pradesh
- By Air: Airplanes will make you to the international airport, domestic/domestic. The regional airport is . Which can simplify the journey in a very short time and you have made it very easy to reach small towns in Madhya Pradesh in no time, connecting Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur.
- By Road: There is a strong network of roadways from Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, places to go to Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh tourism buses are the best and reliable vehicles to reach major cities of the state.
- By Train: Mumbai, Delhi. Kolkata and Chennai are comprehensive railway stations connecting all routes Super-fast trains: Taj Express and Shatabdi Express reach Madhya Pradesh connecting Madhya Pradesh with Delhi.