More destinations in Goa
Search related to Goa Tourism
Goa Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Goa:
- Between april and june is an ideal time to visit Goa.
- Why Go to Goa ?:
- Long Beach, Beach Resort, Honeymoon Destination, Nightlife, Casino, Luxury Holiday Time, Photography Tour, Heritage Tour, Sunset, Sea Food, Unique Culture, Happening State, State of Joyful People, Church, Museum, Indian, Portuguese and Islamic Architecture Mixture of
One of the most popular destinations in India, which is flooded with beaches, is also a tropical climate that can make anyone love and make everyone mad. Frequent tourists have a lot of peace in their vacations to the beautiful weather and fun places in Goa where both the heart mind is very peaceful. Ayurvedic retreat is an ideal travel destination for those looking for it. Warm sunsets, beautiful villages and enjoy-filled atmospheres find captivating. Whose capital is Panaji Location: The West Coast of India.
How to Reach Goa
- By Air: 29 km away from the capital Panjim which is the capital of the state. The international airport is Dabolim which takes you to Goa. Then you can just do the taxi to visit.
- By Road: goes to all new sheharo in India. There are many public and private bus operators in Goa like KTC which connect Goa with all the major cities of India.
- By Train: two main railway stations are Madgon and Thivim which extend the fills to the roads of Goa. The route by train is very simple and good. From there you can take advantage and go comfortably to tours and hotels by taxi or buses.