More destinations in Assam
Search related to Assam Tourism
Assam Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Assam:
- November to March is an ideal time to visit Assam.
- Why Go to Assam ?:
- Famous for natural beauty, Tibet, Kamakhya Temple, Umananda
- Assamese, Bengali, Bodo
Friends today, we will know about the state of Assam in India as beautiful as it is, the art and the culture that the state of Assam is very special for those who are fond of drinking tea. Yes, friends, here you will see the lush green garden of tea and here tea will make you mad here to see a variety of art and culture. Let's take you to Assam, the most beautiful state of India.
How to Reach Assam
- By Air: Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is the first airport to be the best nearest to the region. Which is connected to all routes in India like Bangalore, Delhi, Imphal, Kolkata, Lilabari, Tezpur, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Agartala, Bangalore, Chennai.
- By Road: ASTC, a state-owned Road Transport Corporation of Assam, provides bus services in Assam and adjoining states. Roads emerge here only after a short period of time. You never go here during the monsoon season because there is a lot of rain at that time.
- By Train: 259 assam is a tourist station through which you can go to the railway station in a very reasonable damo. Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Golpara, Nagaon, Tezpur, Jorhat, Silchar, and Golaghat are the centres of station which have also connected the route of Assam to all the states of India.