Khajuraho is a historic city located in Madhya Pradesh, India and is a popular tourist destination which is famous all over the country for ancient and medieval temples. Khajuraho is known all over the world for itstemplearchitecture and exquisite sculptures. Located in Madhya Pradesh, India, it is surrounded by the forests of the Bundelkhand region.
Khajuraho still attracts tourists from all over the world Khajuraho has many ancienttemplesof Hinduism and Jainism. It is known for its ancient and attractive temples. This place is a very good place for the tourist lovers. The beauty of Hindu culture and art is seen. The temples built here have a lot of beauty in the form of idols of various arts.
Khajuraho is a good place for tourists to visit because of the famous temple. There are many places to visit here where you can visit your Khajuraho. Khajuraho is one such place that settles in the heart of tourists. Apart from visiting temples, you can also enjoy the natural beauty of Khajuraho. Panna National Park located here is one of the main tourist destinations of the state. This national park has a large number of tigers here. Apart from tiger, you can see leopard, hyena, wolf and many other wild animals here. For nature lovers, this place is no less than a paradise. Surrounded by beautiful forests, the amazing view of Khajuraho is visible.
Khajuraho Madhya Pradesh is a perfect combination of history, architecture, culture and environment with captivating charm. It takes away from the noise and pollution of the city, with its fresh air and beautiful countryside. It presents a quaint charm and amazing beauty of temples which attracts people and makes it the most famous tourist city of the state.
- Khajuraho also has many excursions, which are worth visiting nearby.
- DhubelaMuseumis 64 km away and has a wide variety of sculpture of Shakti cult.
- The historic city of Panna has one of the most famous diamond mines in the world and is about 56 km from Khajuraho. Panna National Park is an ideal place for wildlife watchers.
- Pandava waterfall on theriverKen where the Pandavas are believed to have spent a good part of their exile. Ranch is another waterfall which is located nearby.
- Benisagar Lake is a tourist destination about 7 km away. An ideal place for building dams and boating and angles on the Khudar River.
- Ranjan Lake is 20 km from Khajuraho. It is a site at the confluence of the Ken and Simri rivers.
- Rajgarh Palace and Ajaygarh Fort are also worth a visit.
Why Go To Khajuraho
A perfect combination of history, architecture, culture and environment
Best time to visit Khajuraho
The month of October to February is the best time to visit Khajuraho with crowds of people around the world. Especially for the internationally acclaimed Khajuraho festival. Summer (March to June) goes up to 47 °C; But the monsoon (July to September) temples adorn the city with rain- washed grace.