More destinations in Arunachal Pradesh
Search related to Arunachal Pradesh Tourism
Arunachal Pradesh Tourism Information
- Best time to visit Arunachal Pradesh:
- October to April is an ideal time to visit Arunachal Pradesh.
- Why Go to Arunachal Pradesh ?:
- Famous for the huge mountains, snow-clad peaks, tribes and sub-tribes, Sinyi Bomdila, Tawang and Gyakar
The snow-capped hills of the gleaming top of the beautiful Hasin Vadiya Madmast, the swinging jungle kalkal baheta, the hymn of the water-blossoming water, the melodious voice of India, all this beautiful voice of India. In the state of Arunachal Pradesh, the people here are very straight plain and very important, so that the most important thing is that there are 26 jada tribes residing here and they are still in their art and culture. There are many other languages spoken here, and many tribes celebrate their festivals and festivals with great fanfare, the most prominent festival here is The Loksar, which is celebrated with great gaiety, the state is a central territory, Hindi bhasa as well as the First language status.
How to Reach Arunachal Pradesh
- By Air: Tezpur Airport at a distance of 260 km > is the best and you can get a taxi to Arunachal Pradesh by reaching Kolkata or Guwahati airport.
- By Road: connectivity with tourist destinations of nearby states moving on state transport and private buses effective models is excellent. And you can go without any hassle.
- By Train: Harmuti train station nearest to Itanagar is Assam, which is estimated at about one hour drive which is estimated at 43 kms.