By the way if you are in Bargaining then there can be no better place than Sarojini Nagar Market. In this affordable market you will get lots of options. This market is so big that you will not be able to see it full for the first time. The heavyness of Indian clothing with Western makes this market the most distinct. However this market is not a good option for Indian wearers.
In Sarojini Town Market you can buy fashionable clothes at cheap prices. Exports ransom clothes come to market for sale at very low prices which have been rejected by lava exports. This is the reason that the well-known companies are also available at comparatively cheap prices. But you will not get the facility of trial or changing rooms on the shops on the road. This market is closed on Mondays. There are various areas within the market here. There are many sweets shops in Babu Market. There are many shops and footwear shops around this market which attract customers Here there is absolutely fresh vegetables and fruits in the vegetable market.
This is Sarojini Market of Delhi girls. Clothing starts at just about Rs 50 i.e. the full shopping in the budget. This is the favorite market of college girls. Students from Delhi University IP JNU from everywhere come here every day for shopping. The best part of this market is bargaining. Here you can reduce your money according to your mind. Always go in this market in the market because in the evening lighting here is not so good. At the same time if you want to shop from Sarojini Nagar sitting in the house that option is also available because Sarojini Nagar is now also an online base site. This market has the nearest INA Metro Station. Sarojini town is closed on Monday.
Looking stylish in winter and updating your wardrobe there is hardly any place for the best place from Sarojini Nagar Market. Winter shopping destination in Delhi Winter Collection has come in Sarojini Nagar Market. The biggest feature here is that you will get excellent clothing options in a low budget.
Some tips for work:
1. If you are going to shopping in Sarojini then get cash already. Here the payment is made in cash in most stores only. However if you go to shopping at the showroom in the area you can certainly pay by card.
2. Most shops of Sarojini Market are visible in one go so remember the names of the shops use them as landmark; this will also save you from losing in this market.
3. By the way you can go shopping anytime here but if you do not like the crowd then Monday and Tuesday are the best days.
4. If you go to Sarojini Market then do not bring luggage on your face. Bargain fondly and buy fashionable clothes at cheap prices.
5. The biggest thing during shopping is control itself. Do not take anything from Sarojini to see cheap goods. Buy clothes there just like the clothes that are coming.
6. Check them well during taking clothes. There may not be things like stains holes sewing disturbances in it.
7. In Sarojini the shopkeeper will give you clothes in polythene bags but it is difficult to carry many pages together. Carry a big bag or bag with yourself.
- SAROJINI NAGAR MARKET
- SAROJINI NAGAR MARKET OPENING TIMINGS
- SAROJINI NAGAR MARKET CLOSED DAY
- SAROJINI NAGAR MARKET SHOPPING GUIDE
- HOW TO REACH SAROJINI NAGAR MARKET
- MARKET IN DELHI