Delhi Metro Safety Tips & Guidelines
Whenever you are going your journey by delhi metro you need to read the tips and rules carefully which are strictly followed by the Delhi metro rail.
- 1). There is need of a valid token or smart card when you entered in metro if you are caught travelling without it you will punished by a fine of Rs. 50/-.
- 2). Smoking drinking and eating is prohibited inside station premises and metros station or train else you will punished by a fine of Rs. 200/- or more.
- 3). Whenever you buy smartcard the minimum price will be Rs. 100 in which Rs. 50 will be as security charges and will be refundable and rest is your travelling charge.
- 4). Passenger are not to allowed to Carrying flammable material firearms and explosives in the metro area and it is punishable up to 4 years of imprisonment and a fine up to Rs. 5000/-.
- 5). Pets are not allowed inside the metros.
- 6). Maximum baggage capacity allowed is 15 kg not exceeding 60*45 cm.
- 7). There are seats are reserved for ladieschildren and old persons so please provides the seat to who someone need it more than you.
- 8). Do not sitor run at the floor inside the metro or moving escalators.
- 9). Stand back from the yellow line at the platform level.
- 10). Don't try to throw bags metro area.
- 11). Please keep the distance from other passenger.
- 12). Smart card holder must ensure proper entry and exit at the AFC Gates.
- 13). Don't Smoke peak in the metro area.
- 14). Give the incident report for the train operator by pressing PEA Button available near the metro gate but if it is not needed then it is a punishable offence.
- 15). Male Passenger Don't Try to entered in the first coach in the moving direction of the metro train because it is reserved for the female passenger and it is a punishable offence.
Offences within Metro Premises and Penalties
|Drunkenness or nuisance on Metro Railway||Fine upto Rs 500/- and forfeiture of ticket/passess he's holding|
|Maliciously hurting or attempt to hurt passengers on Metro Railway||Life imprisonment or imprisonment upto 10 years|
|Endangering passenger safety by rash or negligent act or omission||imprisonment upto 1 year or fine or both|
|Endangering passenger safety by willful act or omission||Imprisonment upto 7 years|
|Carrying offensive material||Fine upto Rs. 500/|
|Carrying dangerous material||Imprisonment upto 4 years and fine upto Rs. 5000/-|
|Demonstration sticking posters unauthorized graffiti||Imprisonment upto 6 months or fine upto Rs. 1000/- or both|
|Unauthorized entry||Imprisonment upto 3 months or fine upto Rs 250/- or both|
|Walking on the metro track||Improsonment upto 6 months or fine upto Rs 500/- or both|
|Unauthorized selling on Metro Railway||Fine upto Rs 500/- or improsonment upto 6 months|
|Unauthorized sale of tickets||Improsonment upto 3 months or fine upto Rs 500/- or both|
|Obstructing metro operations||Improsonment upto 4 years or fine upto Rs 5000/- or both|
|Obstructing a Metro official from his duties||Imprisonment upto 1 year or fine upto Rs 1000/- or both|
|Traveling withoutticket or beyond authorized distance||Imprisonment upto 1 month or fine upto Rs 50/- or both|
|Needless interference with means of communication misuse of alarm||Imprisonment upto 1 years of fine upto Rs 1000/- or both|
|Defacing public notices||Imprisonment upto 2 months or fine upto Rs 250/- or both|
|Wrecking trains track and acts of subotage||Life imprisonment or rigrous imprisonment upto 10 yars or death sentence|
|Damage to Metro Railways property||Imprisonment upto 10 years|
|False claim of compensation||Imprisonment upto 3 yars or fine or both|
*Source: Delhi Metro Print Material
List of Delhi Metro Route Maps
The capital of India is Delhi-NCR's metro rail transport system, operated by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, millions of people ride every day on the Delhi Metro.
Here we have tried to show the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) and Delhi Metro Map, better ways of fare and connectivity related information. And in keeping with the vision of the Delhi Metro, the purpose of which is to make a public-friendly transport system. With this facility, people will easily find Delhi Metro Route, Line, Platform and all information related to rent.
Delhi Metro is the largest and busiest metro in India, and the world's 9th longest Metro system is in the longest and 16th largest ride, the network has eight color-coded regular lines, with a total length of 317 kilometers (197 miles) Which serves 229 stations (Airport Express Line and Interchange Stations, including 6 stations). You can get all the details by clicking on the metro line below.
- Delhi Metro Orange Line
The Airport Express Line or Delhi Airport Metro Express is a Delhi Metro line from New Delhi Metro Station to Dwarka Sector 21, linking the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- Delhi Metro Green Line
The Delhi Metro Green Line consists of 17 metro stations starting from Inderlok and Mundka. The length of the complete line is 18.46 Km. A branch line connecting the line's from Ashok Park Main station with Kirti Nagar station on the Blue Line
- Delhi Metro Blue Line
The Delhi Metro Blue Line consists of 44 metro stations starting from Dwarka Sector 21 and ending at Noida City Center. The Length of the complete line is 50.56 Km. An additional branch line is also incorporated from Vaishali to Yamuna Bank, with a length of 6.25 km.
- Delhi Metro Red Line
The Delhi Metro Red Line consists of 21 metro stations starting from Dilshad Garden and ending at Rithala. The Length of the complete line is 25.15 Km. The line connects East-Northeast-North-Northwest Delhi.
- Airport Express Line
Delhi Airport Metro Express Line of Delhi Metro runs between New Delhi Metro Station to Dwarka Sector 21. Also known as the Orange Line, the total length of this line is 22.7 Km.
- Delhi Metro Violet Line
The Delhi Metro Voilet Line (Badarpur metro line) consists of 16 metro stations starting from and Central Secretariat station of Voilet Line with Badarpur. The Length of the complete line is 20.16 Km.
- Delhi Metro Yellow Line
The Delhi Metro Yellow Line consists of 34 metro stations starting from Jahangirpuri in Delhi to HUDA City Centre in the neighboring city of Gurgaon. The Yellow Line is that the second Line of the Delhi Metro and therefore the initial underground line.Its 44.36 kilometres (27.56 mi) long and Run From North to South and connects Jahangirpuri with HUDA City Center in Gurgaon.
- Delhi Metro Pink Line
The newly inaugurated stretch is part of the 59-km-long pink line, which spans from Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar. With this, only a 1.4-km stretch between Mayur Vihar Pocket-1 and Trilokpuri Sanjay Lake stations remain to be linked.
- Delhi Metro Magenta Line
With the commencement of this section, the operation will begin on 38.2 km long caridor between Janakpuri West and Botanical Gardens. In this line, the changing of Metro will be in Janakpuri West and Hauz Khas.
- WHAT THINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN DELHI METRO
- ARE EATABLES ALLOWED IN DELHI METRO
- IS CARRYING ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN DELHI METRO
- DELHI METRO RULES AND REGULATIONS
- DELHI METRO RULES LUGGAGE
- DELHI METRO TIMINGS
- DELHI METRO TICKET RULES
- IS DELHI METRO SAFE
- MAXIMUM TIME LIMIT IN DELHI METRO
- DELHI METRO RULES