Chandni Chowk: The Best affordable Shopping market in Delhi You May Go Once ....
Hello friends today I am going to tell you about Delhi's most famous market which is Chandni Chowk. All of you will have heard about Chandni Chowk and many people will be like those who have gone to Chandni Chowk. All of us know about Chandni Chowk which are the most famous for which things.
As we know the highest wedding showpiece is done in Chandni Chowk and here you will find all kinds of jewelery lingerie suits and weaving saris related to the wedding will be easily available in your budget.
Chandni Chowk is considered as the most suitable place for shopping. There is a large number of people from far away from India and shopping for their favorite ones has existed for more than three centuries. This market is the biggest market in Delhi.
Who does not know about Chandni Chowk here you will find all the cheap and attractive similarities related to the wedding. You will find that there are many shops on the Chandni Chowk new road which will make designer saris suits very cheap Chandni. The border market is suitable for Zardoji and Pannio in the Chowk market. Silk crepe cotton and all types of Jadu products are very well-trained.
If you are fond of eating you will love this place. Chandni Chowk and Chavdi Bazar are famous for street food. This market is the center of trade food and spices. In this compact district you will find interesting people of Delhi and their business. The lane of the paratha situated in Chandni Chowk and the chat of Natraj is quite famous. You can easily reach Chawdi Bazar or Chandni Chowk Metro Station here. This market is closed on Sunday. The Pink Line when fully operational would connect Majlis Park and Shiv Vihar. The entire stretch from Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar is 58-kilometre long.
Chandni Chowk is a Best Shopping Markets in Delhia perfect place to shop in ancient bazaars situated in Old Delhi. If you want to plan to buy something for the family children etc it is best suggested market for you here you get experience the diverse culture of India. You may purchase knick-knacks and trinkets from here. Dariba Kalan is known for its pearl gold and silver adornments and attar (common scents). Gulab Singh Johrimal built in 1819 are remarkable makers and exporters of attar. But Don't forget to bargain. According to legend the market was established by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (the one who built the Taj Mahal) in the era of Indian history and designed by his daughter Jahanara in the 17th century. A large 'chowk' or square with a centrally located pool was incorporated in the initial design. This densely populated market has been around for more than three centuries and was once visited by merchants from Turkey China and even Holland. The place is very unusual and often dirty and can be congested and crowded with shoppers.
There are plenty of food stalls and restaurants for you to try. You can also visit the Jama Masjid (India's biggest mosque) while you are there. Address : Chandni Chowk Old Delhi 110006. The notable points which you can't forget to visit near the Chandni Chowk:
- 1. Nai Sarak is famous for books stationery items and musical instrumentsnumerous wholesale and retail shops selling college and school textbooks are available here.
- 2. Cloth Markets is famous for textiles at Fatehpur
- 3. Dariba Kalan and Kinari Bazaar is famous for jewelry.
- 4. Dariba Kalan is famous for silver items.
- 5. Bhagirath Palace is famous for medical equipments and Allopathic medicines and electrical goods.
- 6. Chawri Bazaar is famous for paper stationery items and musical instruments.
- 7. Ballimaran for shoes and opticians.
- 8. Kinari Bazaar is famous for zari and zardozi trimmings and tinsel.
- 9. Flea market (daily at Jama Masjid) is famous for antiques and all kinds of bargains.
- 10. Old Lajpat Rai Market is famous for electrical goods.
- 11. Cycle Market is famous for bicycles and photography.
- 12. Moti Bazar is famous for shawls and pearls.
- 13. Khari Baoli is famous for pulses dry fruits food grains saffron and spices.
- 14. Tilak Bazar is famous for chemicals.
- 15. Chor Bazaar or "Thieves' Market" Located near the Red Fort and Lajpat Rai Market here you can buy anything as a range from electronic items to designer clothes.The Prices are enticingly low but there is no guarantee on any product it is depend on verbal assurances and on your own judgement.
- 16. Katra Neel is famous for all kinds of fabrics such as satin silkscottonmuslin and crepe.
- CHANDNI CHOWK DELHI SHOPPING
- CHANDNI CHOWK CLOTH MARKET
- CHANDNI CHOWK MARKET MAP
- CHANDNI CHOWK SHOPPING GUIDE
- CHANDNI CHOWK FOOD
- CHANDNI CHOWK MARKET NEW DELHI
- CHANDNI CHOWK CLOSED ON
- SHOPPING IN DELHI